Minggu, 02 Juni 2013

Lirik Lagu Air Band - Song For You


Intro : D G A D Bm A D
D         G       A                      D                   Bm
Don't cry, just sweep your pain from your eyes
              A                D
that makes me fall to your heart
D    G       A              D               Bm
Sorry, it's all I can say to your heart
      A                   D
you'll always with me

F#m                Bm
You are my dream
F#m               Bm
My sweetest dream
F#m              Bm                     A
Please babe don't leave me alone 

Bm             A
Hold me tight
Bm             A
Close in my arms
Bm              A           G          A
I'm with you wherever you are
Bm                  A    Bm        G
You'll always be my happy life
Bm             A               D
This love will last forever

D         G       A               D                     Bm
Trust me,   I know what you have been through
              A                D
believe me I'm here for you
D       G     A         D             Bm
Feel me, I always be around you
      A        D
Wherever I go

F#m              Bm
You are my dream
F#m              Bm
My sweetest dream
F#m              Bm                     A
Please babe don't leave me alone
Bm             A
Hold me tight
Bm             A
Close in my arms
Bm              A           G          A
I'm with you wherever you are
Bm                  A    Bm             G
You'll always be my happy life
Bm             A                 D
This love will last forever
thanks!
Rizqi Amalia Nur Islami